Sunday, December 12, 2010

MGT 3120 marks and end.

5:50pm was what marked the start
of Management 3210 class
but it was rare you ever made it on time
because those elevators were a pain in the ass!

We would all come in to grab our seats
Then look at the front of the room
Because with the start of every class
There was some sort of twist coming soon

From Legos and eggs
to survival skills and jello
Kurpis used these weird ways of greeting us
it was never with just a simple “hello”

left right left right
this guy never stood still
maybe someone should have offered him
a dosage of that aderoll pill

we argued and fought
saying “these tests are unfair”
Now we see why rate my professor.com said
Getting 100’s on his exams are super super rare

here come the twisted part:
he knows what he is doing to us
its all in his plan to get us worked up
because he actually enjoys seeing us make a fuss

but why would a professor do this?
Perhaps to give our brains a big of a jog?
Nope, not even close
Hooray for us: it’s the topic to our next blog.

I guess I’m being a little harsh
It may seem like I don’t like the guy
But in all honesty It’s already hard
to know I have to say goodbye

Thank you professor for such a great class
I know I’m one of many who took it to heart
It’s sad to think that after today
We, as a class, will all depart.

No comments:

Post a Comment